Two survivors have been pulled from under the rubble of collapsed buildings in Myanmar, more than five days after the country ...
The death toll from last week's 7.7 magnitude earthquake in Myanmar rose to 3,085 people as of Thursday morning, according to ...
The death toll in last week’s massive earthquake in Myanmar has passed 2,000, state media said Monday, as accounts of some ...
The surprise announcement by the unelected government said the halt in fighting would run until April 22 to show compassion ...
The death toll from the massive earthquake that hit Myanmar nearly a week ago rose Thursday to 3,085 as search and rescue ...
Rescue workers saved a 63-year-old woman from the rubble of a building in Myanmar’s capital on Tuesday, but hope was fading ...
Explore more
Myanmar ’s military junta has declared a ceasefire in its ongoing civil war with ethnic rebel groups until 22 April, a day ...
The death toll from Myanmar's devastating earthquake has surpassed 3,000, with hundreds more missing, as forecasts of ...
2h
Asian News International on MSNMyanmar: Mandalay CM visits, praises Indian Army Field Hospital set up for 'Operation Brahma'Chief Minister of Myanmar's Mandalay division, Myo Aung, on Thursday visited the Indian Army Field Hospital set up as part of ...
Entombed under his hotel bed for five days in the debris, two things enabled teacher Tin Maung Htwe to survive Myanmar's ...
23h
Khaleej Times on MSNLike 'living in hell': Monks clear away rubble with bare hands at quake-hit Mandalay monasteryMonks clear rubble from historic Buddhist site, reflecting on destruction and loss after deadly earthquake five days agao.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results