Two survivors have been pulled from under the rubble of collapsed buildings in Myanmar, more than five days after the country ...
19mon MSN
Operation Brahma is a disaster relief effort launched by India to aid Myanmar following the devastating March 28 earthquake.
The death toll from last week's 7.7 magnitude earthquake in Myanmar rose to 3,085 people as of Thursday morning, according to ...
The death toll from the massive earthquake that hit Myanmar nearly a week ago rose Thursday to 3,085 as search and rescue ...
Rescue workers saved a 63-year-old woman from the rubble of a building in Myanmar’s capital on Tuesday, but hope was fading ...
Extreme weather and heavy rain in Myanmar risk causing disease outbreaks among earthquake survivors camping outdoors. Global ...
Explore more
Seasonal rain could add new challenges to rescue efforts as Min Aung Hlaing attends BIMSTEC Summit in Bangkok.
The surprise announcement by the unelected government said the halt in fighting would run until April 22 to show compassion ...
Entombed under his hotel bed for five days in the debris, two things enabled teacher Tin Maung Htwe to survive Myanmar's ...
58m
Daily Post Nigeria on MSNMyanmar earthquake death toll crosses 3,000Death toll from Myanmar's devastating earthquake has surpassed 3,000, with hundreds more missing. This is as forecasts of ...
As aid groups called for restrictions to be eased to reach survivors of a devastating earthquake, Myanmar's ostracised leader ...
49m
Independent.ie on MSNMyanmar earthquake: Deathtoll rises to 3,085 as relief efforts continue and ceasefire declaredThe death toll from the massive earthquake that hit Myanmar nearly a week ago has increased to 3,085 as more bodies were found by search and rescue teams, the military-led government said. In a short ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results