An anti-Hamas protest in Beit Lahia in the northern Gaza Strip on March 26, 2025. Contributor Demonstrations against Hamas erupted on March 25 in the northern Gaza Strip and spread since then to other parts of the territory.
13m
Irish Examiner on MSNIsraeli strikes Gaza overnight, leaves more than 50 Palestinians deadIsrael has imposed a month-long halt on all imports of food, fuel and humanitarian aid that has left civilians facing acute shortages as supplies dwindle.
JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel’s military operation in the Gaza Strip is expanding to seize “large areas,” the defense minister said, while officials at hospitals inside the Palestinian territory said that Israeli strikes overnight and into Wednesday had killed more than 40 people, nearly a dozen of them children.
In the midst of a renewed Israeli military campaign and a U.S. proposal to take ownership of the Gaza Strip, a senior Israeli diplomat has told Newsweek that the country had no plans to govern the war-battered Palestinian territory once Hamas was defeated.
18h
The Forward on MSNIsrael announces new offensive to seize ‘broad territories’ of Gaza StripIsrael launched an offensive late Tuesday to seize “broad areas” of the Gaza Strip, signaling a prolonged military presence there. The announcement by Defense Minister Israel Katz came as international outrage is mounting over the war.
CAFOD – the international aid agency of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of England and Wales – issued their statement, noting Israel’s actions come a month after blocking critical humanitarian aid, after forcibly displacing 140,000 people in the last two weeks, and issuing forced evacuation orders yesterday for parts of northern Gaza.
Israel has vowed to escalate the nearly 18-month war with Hamas until the militant group returns dozens of remaining hostages, disarms, and leaves the territory.
Last month, the Israeli military retook control of the Netzarim Corridor, which splits Gaza in two in the north, as part of the 19 January ceasefire deal. View on euronews